COVID-19 Update - 9th May 2020
We’re open and again able to take appointments for all your dental care needs.
We want to assure you that our priority remains the safety and wellbeing of people - our patients, our people and the community. In line with this commitment, we’re continuing a number of safety measures to help minimise any risk of COVID-19 exposure within the practice.
- Our team members staying home if they have been in contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, or are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms;
- Standard infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection;
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments such as standard level 2 surgical masks, protective eyewear and gloves;
- Strengthened cleaning procedures, including actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes;
- Stringent personal hygiene measures for our people;
- Requesting patients reschedule their appointment if they are or have recently been unwell, or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms; and
- Touch free temperature checks for our patients.
To speak with us about your dental care needs or to book an appointment, please call us on 9826 4163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you into the practice soon, via virtual Consultation if you are unable to attend the practice in person.
Click here to book a Virtual Consultation
COVID-19 Response Guidelines
To protect the health of our dentists, staff, patients and to reduce the potential spread of the Coronavirus, we have already implemented the following guidelines.
Virtual Dental Consultations
For some patients that are at high risk or have been exposed to COVID-19, or are unable to attend the clinic in person for a consultation – we are delighted to offer virtual consultations as a part of our standard care at Bond Street Dental.
In addition, we are offering this service free of charge to existing and new patients.
The current COVID-19 crisis we are facing is fast changing. We are keeping updated with all the recommendations from the relevant government and industry regulators are assure you that we are doing all we can to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We hope that you are all doing well, and we are here for you if you need us.
For any questions or queries, please feel free to email us email@example.com or call the practice directly. Our fabulous team of receptionists will gladly offer advise and assistance.