COVID-19 Update - 10th June 2021
The Australian Government has announced the easing of restrictions from 11.59pm Thursday 10th June 2021.
If you had to have your appointment cancelled or rescheduled due to the lockdown, our team will be in touch to reschedule (or you can also get in touch).
Thank you to all our staff and patients for their understanding and support during this time.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our patients and employees is our absolute priority. If you are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms we ask that you do not attend your appointment and give us a call to reschedule.
Masks remain a requirement indoors, please wear a mask when arriving, and whilst inside the practice (unless having dental tx of course).
HOW WE ARE WORKING TO KEEPING YOU AND OUR TEAM SAFE
We want to assure you that our priority remains the safety and wellbeing of people - our patients, our people and the community. We are closely monitoring all VIC government guidelines and adhering to all guidelines and protocols recommended by the regulators such as the Australian Dental Association.
In line with this commitment, we’re continuing a number of safety measures to help minimise any risk of COVID-19 exposure within the practice.
- Our team members staying away from the practice if they have been in contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, or are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms;
- Splash screens on reception desks
- Standard infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection;
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all treatments such as standard level 2 surgical masks, protective eyewear, gowns and gloves;
- Strengthened cleaning procedures, including actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes;
- Stringent personal hygiene measures for our people;
- Requesting patients reschedule their appointment if they are or have recently been unwell, or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms; and
- Touch free temperature checks for all patients and visitors
- Health declaration for all patients and visitors to the practice
To speak with us about your dental care needs or to book an appointment, please call us on 9826 4163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend the practice in person, we are available for virtual consultations via ZOOM or via telephone (No Charge for this service).
Click here to book a Virtual Consultation
COVID-19 Response Guidelines
To protect the health of our dentists, staff, patients and to reduce the potential spread of the Coronavirus, we have already implemented the following guidelines.
Virtual Dental Consultations
For some patients that are at high risk or have been exposed to COVID-19, or are unable to attend the clinic in person for a consultation – we are delighted to offer virtual consultations as a part of our standard care at Bond Street Dental.
In addition, we are offering this service free of charge to existing and new patients.
The current COVID-19 crisis we are facing is fast changing. We are keeping updated with all the recommendations from the relevant government and industry regulators are assure you that we are doing all we can to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We hope that you are all doing well, and we are here for you if you need us.
For any questions or queries, please feel free to email us email@example.com or call the practice directly. Our fabulous team of receptionists will gladly offer advise and assistance.