We understand that major dental work can be expensive.
Although payment is required in full at the time of service, we do also offer flexible payment options for patients through our finance partners MacCredit and Mifund.
You can arrange this prior to your initial appointment, if you wish. Please contact us, so we can help find the easiest way for you to achieve your dental goals.
Health Fund Rebates
We will itemise all your treatment using the Australian Dental Association glossary of item codes. This will allow you to claim any benefits from your health insurer.
We do have HICAPS and we can process your health insurance claim on the spot – you will just need to pay any portions not covered by your health insurer.
We want you to be smiling, not stressing. Have the treatment you need or want, and rest easy, knowing you can manage the payments monthly that fit within your budget.
At Bond Street Dental and Malo Clinic, we understand that getting significant dental treatment can sometimes require a financial investment. That is why we have partnered with MacCredit and Mifund so that you can have the treatment you need with affordable and easy payment options.
Specifically designed for clients having Medical & Cosmetic treatments.
- Payment plans up to $70,000
- No stress – the whole process is managed privately by our consultants
- Up to 7-year terms
- Finance all or part of your procedure
- Flexible options – any additional repayments or rebates from Medicare/Private Health can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
- Simple application process visit: www.maccredit.com.au
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online
Credit Representative 372477 is authorised under Australian Credit licence 389087
Terms & Conditions: Speak to MAC CREDIT for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
Direct Debit EZIPAY
- If you have a 50% deposit for your treatment (over $10,000) you can also opt to pay the remainder over 6 months with EZIDEBIT. Please contact our practice on 1300 266 378 for more information.
If you need to discuss any of these financing options, please do not hesitate to call us.